Unfortunately, at this moment in time, I don't even have a dedicated work space at home. Maybe if I did I wouldn't have mistakenly thought my posts for this week were written, when they're not! Gadzooks, Batman!
So, instead Dear Reader, please take a look at the pitiful list of excuses for why I don't have a blog post for Wednesday (and no guarantees for Friday). Perhaps something in the list will strike a chord of compassion in you.
- The terrific writers' conference put me a week behind on nearly everything.
- The end of the school year was very hectic.
- Annalyn and Gracie have been staying with us more than usual lately.
- Tom's been sick.
- I'm moving classrooms for next year.
- I've been working on what I hope will be my next book, 19 Cents (The Price of Hope).
- Talk about a whiner!
Thank you for your faithfulness in stopping by. If you're looking for an encouraging word, skip on over to Giving Up on Perfect and Coffee for Your Heart. You'll be glad you did!